|Breed (Mix)||Jack Russell Terrier|
|Age||6 years, 8 months|
I'm a little nervous right now and it's going to take me some time to feel comfortable. I was born blind and I need time to acclimate to new enrivonments and people. Transitions can be a little stressful, but all I need is a little time and I'll have so much love to give. I'd love to meet you.
Here's what I need in my new home:
- I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will go slow and help me come out of my shell.
- I feel my best when my person is by my side, I need a family that is home most of the time.
- I would do best in an adult-only home.
- I really like having another mellow dog around to keep my company, I will need to meet any other dogs I might be living with.
- I need a home without cats (they kind of scare me sometimes)
- I need a yard with a fence.
- I'm not on the general adoption floor, please email [email protected] to arrange a time to meet me.