|Status||Available for Adoption|
|Age||4 years, 6 months|
Here's what I need in my new home:I'm a little nervous right now and it's going to take me some time to feel comfortable. I know that once I'm settled into my new home, I'll come out of my shell. Transitions can be a little stressful, but all I need is a little time and I'll have so much love to give. I'd love to meet you.
- I would do best in an adult-only home.
- I can be nervous around new people.
- I need a home with another friendly, mellow dog. Please bring in any other dogs I might be living with so we can see if we get along.
- I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will go slow and help me come out of my shell.
- I would do best in a single-family home with a fenced in yard.