|Status||Available for Adoption|
|Breed (Mix)||Australian Cattledog|
|Age||1 years, 6 months|
|Location||Stray Dog 1 (west)|
I'm a little nervous right now and it's going to take me some time to feel comfortable. I know that once I'm settled in to my new home, I'll come out of my shell. Once I get settled in my new home I'm looking for a family that will be dedicated to continuing my training to be more comfortable around new people. I'm kind of a homebody and would love to get my zoomies out with playtime in the yard, snuggles with my family, and (of course) lots of toys and treats! If you're ready for that, let's meet!
Here's what I need in my new home:
- I can be shy with new people. I need a low-traffic home and a family who will go slow and help me come out of my shell.
- I jump and play rough when I get excited.
- I would do best in an adult-only home.
- I need to meet any other dogs I might be living with. I can be a pretty rowdy player so need a dog that is comfortable with that.
- I would do best in a single-family home. No attached homes or apartments, please. Ask an adoption counselor for more information about my needs.
- I need a yard with a 6 ft wood fence.