|Status||Available for Adoption|
|Age||0 years, 10 months|
I'm a little nervous right now and it's going to take me some time to feel comfortable. I know that once I'm settled in to my new home, I'll come out of my shell. Transitions can be a little stressful, but all I need is a little time and I'll have so much love to give. I'd love to meet you.
- I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will go slow and help me come out of my shell.
- I would do best in a home with kids over age 14.
- I can be nervous around new people.
- I would like to meet any kids I might be living with.
- I need to meet any other dogs I might be living with.
- I would like a fenced yard to romp about. I do much better with a dog friend, so I will need another playful dog in the household.
- I'm not used to being home alone and want a home where I get to spend the majority of my time with my people.