|Status||Available for Adoption|
|Breed (Mix)||All American Mixed Breed|
|Age||0 years, 11 months|
I'm a little nervous right now and it's going to take me some time to feel comfortable. I know that once I'm settled in to my new home, I'll come out of my shell. Transitions can be a little stressful, but all I need is a little time and I'll have so much love to give. I'd love to meet you.
Here's what I need in my new home:
- I can be shy in new spaces. I need a family who will go slow and help me come out of my shell.
- I would do best in a home with kids over age 14.
- I need to meet any other dogs I might be living with.
- I need a yard with a 5 ft fence.
- Here at the shelter I have had a lot of fun playing with other playful dogs. Please bring on in any other dogs I might be living with!