Get ready for Walk/Run for the Animals by registering for the event!
$40 | NOW - March 12
$45 | March 13 - April 26
$50 | April 27 - May 1
$55 | May 2 (Day of event)
$45 | NOW - March 12
$50 | March 13 - April 26
$55 | April 27 - May 1
$60 | May 2 (Day of event)
*Children 12 and under register FREE always (with adult registration)
Can't be there? Register as a Cat-Napper and be a virtual fundraiser! You can still support the event by encouraging your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to donate to your fundraising team!
All registered walkers or runners receive a goodie bag, access to the Party in the Park and a chance to earn prizes through fundraising. Runners also receive a finisher's medal!
How To Get Started
- Follow the link to register for the event and select the, “REGISTER” button at the top of the page. Choose from a dog-friendly timed 5k run through Ft. Vancouver Historic National Park or a dog-friendly, down and back, 3-mile walk along the Columbia River. Registration to walk or run includes a goodie bag and access to the Party in the Park. (Prefer to register with a paper form? Here it is!). If you'd like to only participate as a fundraiser and not attend the event, use the, "FUNDRAISER ONLY" ticket option.
- Set up a fundraising page. When you register as either a walker or runner, you are automatically created a fundraising page. If you prefer not to fundraise, disregard the email about being a fundraiser, or log in to your account and delete your fundraising page. If you would like to join an existing team or create a new team, select "Register" and either "Join a team" or "Create a team." Contact Kyra at [email protected] if you have questions or issues with your fundraising page.
- Personalize your fundraising page. Upload that incredibly cute photo of your pet, the one that melts all the hearts. Tell the world why your pet is the best, why you’re running your first (or 50th) 5k, make it personal and clever. Your friends and family already love you, but show them why they should love you + pets even more. More information on how to edit your page on our Fundraising page.
- Go out into the world and conquer. Send out the unique link to your fundraising page and request donations. There are lots of ways to be creative and raise money for the dogs and cats. Want to do business face-to-face? Collect cash and check and turn them in with a donation tracker. If you have an online page, we’ll add those donations to your page.
- Earn a little thank you. The more donations you earn the more prizes you’ll collect. Just a little something, something for all your awesome effort.
Woof+Meow+Party. Join us at the event to celebrate the joy of People + Dogs + Cats. Grab a beer in the Heathen Brewing beer garden after your run, visit local businesses and get treats and toys in Vendor Village!! It’s a party and we’re going to have fun! All for the dogs and cats.
Timing and 5K Race Awards
Runners are timed using a chip on each bib. We ask runners to wear their bibs on the front of their bodies, on their chest or stomach area. Instant results including pacing, and placement by age group, will be available at the kiosk near the start/finish arch. Race results will be posted online the day after the race.
Overall Fastest Woman
Overall Fastest Man
Overall Fastest Dog
Overall Fastest Runner under 13 Years Old
Prizes are given for first-place finishers in each age group for male and female runners (overall finisher's excluded from age group awards).
0 - 13
14 - 19
20 - 29
30 - 39
40 - 49
50 - 59
60 - 69
70 - 79
Questions? Need help?
Marketing & Events Coordinator