We may be the best thrift store in Clark County, but we couldn't do it without our incredible volunteers! ReTails volunteer team helps in all areas of the store. Merchandising, processing donations, and so much more. Check out the information below. If you're ready to join us, click the links below to get started.
We have immediate openings in the following volunteer positions:
- Department Specialists provide customer service and assist with sorting, repairing and organizing merchandise in one of ReTails many departments which include Apparel, Books, Linens, Electronics, Kitchen, Garden, Holiday, Jewelry, and more.
- ReTails Greeters ensure customers feel welcome, answer questions, and provide directions and information.
- Merchandising Volunteers assist with merchandise intake, sorting, and pricing. Volunteer shifts and qualifications vary based on the assignment.
To volunteer at ReTails, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Meet the requirements and scheduling availability for your chosen volunteer position.
- Complete all required training prior to starting your volunteer service.
If you meet the requirements above and are ready to join us as a volunteer, click the link below. Please complete the questionnaire including contact information, areas of interest and special skills. If you are a new user, you'll need to create an account.