Feel great about donating your gently used items to ReTails Thrift Store. All donations benefit the dogs and cats and you’ll receive a donation coupon for your next ReTails purchase.
We're happy to accept most items including vintage items and unworn clothing for our boutique. Also consider donating:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Books (limited to one box per donation, please)
- Music and movies
- Brand name items for our boutique
- Clothing (adult, kids, and baby)
- Holiday décor
- Dishes and kitchen items
- Housewares and décor
- Pet care items
- Games and gaming systems
- Shoes, scarves, belts, handbags
- Baby items (please, no cribs or car seats)
- Sporting goods
Tips for Easy Donating
We know you have choices when you donate. Thank you for considering ReTails! Make your donation experience easy - please consider the following:
- Remember the ReTails Golden Rule: If you would consider giving it to a friend, then the item is most likely in good condition and appropriate to donate to ReTails Thrift Store.
- We do not have a repair facility. Please, no items that are stained, broken, or are in poor condition.
- Save time when donating: have your items sorted and ready to give to our donation staff. If possible, please have your items in a bag, box, or container that you're also willing to donate.
- Please be patient during busy times. Our staff will take the time to help you unload your donations and provide a receipt if requested.
We Cannot Accept...
Damaged or broken items may not be suitable for resale and may be refused. Please note, we cannot accept the following:
- Large electronics like televisions, appliances, computer monitors or towers.
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Please check their website, cpsc.gov, for a list of recalled items.
- Hazardous, poisonous or flammable materials.
- Mattresses, baby cribs, or car seats.
Please do not dump unwanted items at ReTails. Doing so means higher fees for disposal of waste and less revenue to support the dogs and cats.
Looking to get rid of an item that we don't accept? Check out the Recycling A-Z page on the Clark County website for safe and responsible ways to dispose of unwanted items.
Ready to donate? Donations are accepted at our store as well as a donation trailer in the parking lot of the Humane Society for Southwest Washington. For hours, address and more click here.