For your convenience, ReTails offers drop-off and pick-up donation options. Learn more about your donation options below. To see a list of the items we can and cannot accept, click here.
ReTails Thrift Store (West Side)
Tues - Sat, 10:00 - 3:00 | 5000 E 4th Plain Blvd (located behind the store)
Donation Trailer (East Side)
Sat, 10:00 - 3:00 | 1100 NE 192nd Ave (parking lot of the Humane Society)
Please donate only when attended. Dumping donations can result in items being damaged and results in increased disposal fees because of items that we cannot accept or sell. Inclement weather conditions may cause closure or reduced hours for donation services. These closures may occur with little or no notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Donating to ReTails is now even easier thanks to our partnership with Resupply. They'll pick up your gently used clothes, furniture, and household goods and deliver them right to ReTails where they'll find a new home! Your items will not only find a great new home, you'll also help the animals of the Humane Society for Southwest Washington.
Take a look at the information below and learn more at the Resupply website.
- Pickups within 48 hours.
- Any and all items accepted! All eligible items are donated while remaining items are ethically disposed of.
- Item retrieval from anywhere including within residence or a storage unit.
- Disassembly of items that need it (except doors, cabinets, or lighting).
- Fee reflects the operating costs and is much smaller than a usual moving company or junk hauler fee. (fee is not tax deductible)
The Impact of Your Donation
All donations benefit the dogs and cats and you’ll receive a donation coupon for your next ReTails purchase. We're happy to accept most items including vintage items and unworn clothing for our boutique. Also consider donating:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Music and movies
- Brand name items for our boutique
- Clothing (adult, kids, and baby)
- Holiday décor
- Dishes and kitchen items
- Housewares and décor
- Pet care items
- Games and gaming systems
- Shoes, scarves, belts, handbags
- Baby items (please, no cribs or car seats)
Damaged or broken items may not be suitable for resale and may be refused. Please note, we cannot accept the following:
- Sporting good
- VHS tapes
- Large electronics like televisions, appliances, computer monitors or towers.
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Please check their website, cpsc.gov, for a list of recalled items.
- Hazardous, poisonous or flammable materials.
- Mattresses, baby cribs, or car seats.
Tips for Easy Donating
We know you have choices when you donate. Thank you for considering ReTails! Make your donation experience easy - please consider the following:
- Remember the ReTails Golden Rule: If you would consider giving it to a friend, then the item is most likely in good condition and appropriate to donate to ReTails Thrift Store.
- We do not have a repair facility. Please, no items that are stained, broken, or are in poor condition.
- Save time when donating: have your items sorted and ready to give to our donation staff. If possible, please have your items in a bag, box, or container that you're also willing to donate.
- Please be patient during busy times. Our staff is working hard to make the process as efficient as possible.
Please do not dump unwanted items at ReTails. Doing so means higher fees for disposal of waste and less revenue to support the dogs and cats.
Looking to get rid of an item that we don't accept? Check out the Recycling A-Z page on the Clark County website for safe and responsible ways to dispose of unwanted items.