Hours and Locations
*DONATIONS CLOSED September 23-24*
ReTails Thrift Store (West Side)
Tues - Sat, 10:00 - 3:00 | 5000 E 4th Plain Blvd (located behind the store)
Donation Trailer (East Side)
Wed - Sat, 10:00 - 3:00 | 1100 NE 192nd Ave
Inclement weather conditions may cause closure or reduced hours for donation services. These closures may occur with little or no notice. Thank you for your understanding.
Please donate only when attended. Dumping donations can result in items being damaged and may cause us to pay dumping fees for items that we cannot accept or sell.
Your Donation Matters
All donations benefit the dogs and cats and you’ll receive a donation coupon for your next ReTails purchase. We're happy to accept most items including vintage items and unworn clothing for our boutique. Also consider donating:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Music and movies
- Brand name items for our boutique
- Clothing (adult, kids, and baby)
- Holiday décor
- Dishes and kitchen items
- Housewares and décor
- Pet care items
- Games and gaming systems
- Shoes, scarves, belts, handbags
- Baby items (please, no cribs or car seats)
- Sporting goods
We Cannot Accept...
Damaged or broken items may not be suitable for resale and may be refused. Please note, we cannot accept the following:
- Large electronics like televisions, appliances, computer monitors or towers.
- Items that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Please check their website, cpsc.gov, for a list of recalled items.
- Hazardous, poisonous or flammable materials.
- Mattresses, baby cribs, or car seats.
Tips for Easy Donating
We know you have choices when you donate. Thank you for considering ReTails! Make your donation experience easy - please consider the following:
- Remember the ReTails Golden Rule: If you would consider giving it to a friend, then the item is most likely in good condition and appropriate to donate to ReTails Thrift Store.
- We do not have a repair facility. Please, no items that are stained, broken, or are in poor condition.
- Save time when donating: have your items sorted and ready to give to our donation staff. If possible, please have your items in a bag, box, or container that you're also willing to donate.
- Please be patient during busy times. Our staff is working hard to make the process as efficient as possible.
Please do not dump unwanted items at ReTails. Doing so means higher fees for disposal of waste and less revenue to support the dogs and cats.
Looking to get rid of an item that we don't accept? Check out the Recycling A-Z page on the Clark County website for safe and responsible ways to dispose of unwanted items.